Sunday, March 16, 2008

A private post...sorry folks

Well i'm writing a private post. It's for me only :) But i just wanted anyone that actually reads this, to know that i haven't forgotten and i'm doing awesome on my reading. 5...or is it 6...weeks straight now without missing a day. I just had some personal revelations today in church and wanted to write them down...but not for the whole world to see. Hopefully one day, my kids will know about this blog and i'll be able to share that with them and/or after i'm gone and i leave the account and password or something, it will be known to all. That's my dream. Sappy i know. CHAU!!

oh...and since i can't figure out any other way, i'm just saving it in Drafts...neat huh?

1 comment:

~*ARroz*~ said...

This is a very neat blog! Ill follow it closely and see what i can learn from it! :D